TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Welcome! An Introduction to Xando LMS
- What makes our learning mangement system different
- Secure Web Services
- Video First Learning System
- Chat Rooms, Live Chats and Virtual Classrooms
- Mobile Friendly Design
- How Instructors Create Courses
- What Students See
- Need to monetize your LMS? Charging Students Is Easy
- Making an LMS as Unique as Your Organization
Secure Web Services
Xando LMS stores videos on private and secure servers. Most LMS that say you can add video to your course ask you to use another website like YouTube or Vimeo. The “private” links from those sites only work so long as no one you share them with starts passing them around, and then your content is no longer protected. With Xando your proprietary content is protected.
Xando utilizes cloud storage which helps guard against data loss. Essentially copies of your content are stored across dozens of remote servers, so if one device were to fail other copies are available to restore the lost data.